How to reduce stress, tension and anxiety
1. Smile – smiling releases chemicals in your body that relieve stress. So, smile, even if you don’t feel like it.
2. Click the link to the breathing room in the top menu and breathe with the world for a few minutes. It is very calming and oxygen helps you relax.
3. Get up and stretch your arms over your head and gently twist your body back and forth. Bend your knees a bit and gently stretch out your legs.
4. Drink a glass of water. Hydrate your body.
5. Massage the ear – see this article on Ancient Chinese Acupressure Technique http://www.fitfoodhouse.net/the-gate-of-heaven-a-point-on-the-body-that-relieves-headaches-and-stress/